Your website is more than a place on the web with pictures and text. It’s where you share the stories that make up the heart and soul of your organization.
But your website is also a tool to convert new donors, build your email list, and get found in search engines.
If your website isn’t doing this, we can help. We’ll help you refresh your story:
• Design that truly reflects your organization’s brand
• Built around your goals and your supporters
• Integrated with your current donation platform
• Additional features like event registration and management
• Optimized for search engines
• Responsive design for mobile devices
• User friendly back-end – no HTML knowledge
• Training included in all projects
Select Inbound Zombie Projects
Our Website Building Process
• Plan: During our initial meetings, we discuss the goals of the site, site structure and functionality and design. We then present you with a mock-up of your site, and refine the design based on your feedback.
• Build: We then build the site on a private server that only you can access to. We also start importing content and adding site features. Your site will be accessible on this private server until it goes live.
• Revise: During this stage, we work on revising and tweaking the site based on your business goals and feedback. Your site is no longer just a nice idea. You get to actually see how your site will look!
• Train: During a 90-minute online training session, we’ll teach you how to add and edit content. And manage any custom functionality that have been added to your site. Your website dashboard will also include over 30 video tutorials.
• Launch: Finally, we migrate the site from the private server to a public server for the world to see! 30 days of email support begin after launch.
Get a free website estimate within 24 hours!
Find out how affordable our website projects are by answering a few simple questions.
Click on the button below to get started.